In our ongoing effort to help reduce out-of-pocket costs, Chicago Magic PSG has teamed up with our community partner, Sweat X to offer our teams an exciting, new fundraising opportunity! Not only will you be able to earn credit toward your gotsoccer account for each item you sell, individuals & teams will also have the opportunity to WIN BIG WITH SWEAT X!
There are TWO incredible ways to win:
To get started, download the info & order form(s) below OR place your orders online today!
Questions? Be sure to check out our Sweat X FAQs below OR you can email, Katrina Busse - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How much credit do I get for each item?
2. What does my credit go to? It helps off set the cost of tournament fees, hotel and travel expenses.
3. If I earn credit now will it transfer/follow me to my new team next year? Yes, credit will follow the individual player.
4. Can I have people order on line and I still get credit? Yes, when anyone orders on line they have to select a team. They will select your team and then enter your name in the Player box.
5. What happens if a players name is not entered during checkout? The credit will go to the team selected on the drop down menu.
6. How do I fill out the paper order form so I get the credit?
7. When ordering online, is there shipping on the Sweat X Detergent and other items?
8. When ordering with the paper order forms shipping is FREE to one location when minimums are met:
9. When there is a sale, who can take advantage of the sale? Anyone who orders on line.
10. If our team wins how is the credit divided? Will be divided based on % sold by each player on the team.
11. How can a team with 15 players compete with a team of 30 players? Contest is based on total cases sold per player.
12. Is there a minimum I have to sell to be eligible for the 2 contests? Yes, each player must have a total of 6 points.
13. I paid in full for the year, if I win will I be reimbursed? Yes, the winner of the contest will have the option to be reimbursed via paper check for any 2013/14 fees that have been paid.